About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

This weekend

I am a little bit excited......as I am heading off to Bowerbird Bazaar tomorrow!! Look at all the fab fab stuff that is going to be there AND one of my favourite artist/writer/artisans is going to have a stall there - YEAH!!!! I am so so excited!!

I will be back with my thoughts and ramblings from this event!!!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you do.
TK xx

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhh, this sounds just delightful! How are you? Just looking at the books on your page.... have you read Disconnected Kids?

    xx Rach

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx