About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This week it's Wednesday Wishful Wonderings!!!

Well life has been just too full on for me, with Clipsal car racing for 4 days, school cricket, appointments, assignments due & me feeling it all!!!

Things to wonder
oh the splendour
God is good
in so many ways

My other children
who have been off
awhile
will at last be
in a
place to
see us

I can but wonder
what this brings
I pray
for guidance
help
direction
that I will
say and do
whats right

I want to let
my two other
angels
know how much
I miss them
how much
I want
to be a
part of their lives

May God give me
grace
to take whatever
and keep Him foremost
at this
stage.

Blessings to all this week,

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx