About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Champagne & Stilletos

My sister Annie-easter (Annaliese to others) is awesome...she is so creative....rang her today to catch up & check she was still alive (its been a while!!!!) BUT she was just welcoming guests arriving for a "Champagne & Stilletos Party" - brunch/lunch do with the dress criteria being have to wear high heels & jewellery - all in aid of a lingerie party & a great get together. There was already lots of laughter & frivolity in the background so I think the champers was well & truly flowing!!!!

I love my sisters, they are awesome...if we lived near each other we could all dress up & drink champagne together!!!

My other beautiful sister Soph-a-Loph (Sophie to the rest of you) flies home from the UK in 2 weeks time - can't wait to see you, miss you tons....now counting down the days!!!!

Bless you both my sisters and my friends,

TK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx