About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Precious Thoughts

In recent times I have been plagues with seemingly increasing headaches that are becoming quite debilitating. It has meant I have had to do what I am told (yep thats hard for me!!!!) & rest more. In doing so I have had time to pause and reflect on beautiful thoughts, wishes and prayers. Here is today's favourite:

~
Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
~ Helen Keller ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx