About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Update


Hi, I am still alive but busy being in holiday mode just for a bit.

We have returned from a delightful, restful week here
Port Lincoln

Port Lincoln

Port Lincoln

Port Lincoln
Port Lincoln

Port Lincoln

lots of snoozing,
reading,
gazing
eating
walking
resting

....now its time to unpack, wash, check house is in order and then re-pack as we head here



to do lots of theme parks
touristy stuff
high rise gazing
beach walking
food sampling
off a market-ing
swimming EVERY SINGLE DAY
...and if incredibly lucky...a tad more reading!!

I will be back at the end of the month, more or less ready to attend to all matters 2011!!!

TK xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you! That all sounds just glorious!! I love that photo with the boat and the bouys! Enjoy your well earned break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once our babies are grown, we are going to do some of these travels together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely holiday, we are still doing much of the same here, its totally bliss. Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a blissful time!
    I can tell your next destination is the Gold Coast. Where was the first? is it Port Lincoln?
    These photos are fantastic!

    Have a great 2011 dear! xx

    P.S. Share your reading list when you're back! I need some fresh recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful holiday. Fun times! I hope you have the greatest weather and the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip! I am back from an unintentional blogging break!

    Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pics look great TK! I loved Port Lincoln the one and only time I visited about six years ago. A gorgeous town, with glorious things to see and do.
    I suppose your Thursday night friends are going to miss out again this week. Oh well, travels with loved ones are good for you, just watch out for flood waters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss you heaps, can't wait to catch up... Let me know when the kettle is hot, and I will come on over... Glad you and the family are having a wonderful restful time... Did you take your earmuffs LOL... Sorry Shaun, love you honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks amazing!! have a great time! i actually posted an award for you in my blog http://dariasgallery.blogspot.com/2011/01/hi-again-avril-creator-of-wonderful.html
    and thanks for your comments so much btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow stunning photography!! Sounds and looks like utter bliss! enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx