About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Musings....

'One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.'
~Virginia Woolf~

(photo courtesy of maggie beer - a true SA icon!!!)

My quote today comes form one of my favourite writers.....I am desperately trying to think well as I aim to hand in another essay today, so I think perhaps I need to go and eat well!!

TK xx

3 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree!!! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENTIRELY TRUE. Virginia Woolf was rarely wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it is usually - drink coffee well... especially if I have to hand a piece or coming to a dead line. Lots of coffee.... not very good for me, I know, but tricking my mind into a productive mode.

    Hope you had a good eat and you keeping yourself warm in this gray week of ours!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx