About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Musings....

(photo courtesy of projectwedding.com)

"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."

~Edith Sitwell~

(photo courtesy of  thatoldhouse.blogspot.com)

May you be found today snuggling cosily and taking time with dearly loved ones.

TK xx

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Monday, sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely, I am excited to hear of your greatful works with your M... I will email you soon about the tutoring - I am thinking I need to do something for Master S... and a journal is a great idea!!!!! Will start a school holiday journal tomorrow! Love to you my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, it is 'summer' here, but today was cold, wet, windy and thundery, and I spent the afternoon drinking tea and chatting with friends under a blanket :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx