About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cake of Love


Mix Love and Kindness with Respect and Understanding
Add Love, Truth and Thoughtfulness
Before adding a good splash of Humour
and a heaped amount of Laughter
Beat in Wisdom and Happiness
Blend together with Tears of Sadness
and fold in Tears of Joy
Put in a tin that is lined with a good layer of Comfort
Place into a warm heart
Baking time - One Lifetime

I am wondering can you make this cake now? Do you have all the ingredients in your cupboard? It certainly gives us a cause for thought. So go on, get the ingredients and happy baking!!!

Have a beautiful day my friends,
TK xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cake ~ but I don't think I have all the ingredients ~ I must find them out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx