About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Day's Outing

Well Mr TK & I went into town to one of my all time favourite cinemas and watched 'The Ghost Writer' - strange, eerie, moving, full of suspense......and the scenery just breathtaking. This was followed by a lovely coffee and a yum scrum chilli chocolate truffle (ok well I had 2!!!) Mr TK is not into this kind of movie nor does he drink coffee so this makes it all the more special....and I got to hang out in Rundle Street......pure bliss!!

Hope your weekend is pure bliss...

TK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx