About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kitchen Colours

As we start seriously thinking about our kitchen reno I have become a tad obsessive with colours in kitchens. Now we have both agreed (Mr TK & I) that our kitchen will be white as it is an open space slap back in the middle of our home BUT look at the little colour tasty morsels I have come across!! All photos courtesy of http://apartmenttherapy/.
this is serene & functional - love the marble benchtops & the owl collection!


cheap and cheerful - check out the funky drawer knobs


I just LOVE the feel of this space...



I am a sucker anytime for a butlers sink



look at the dishcloth here, cute chair & fridge!!


this is a little bit like what we envisage

this is urban and funky - loving the blue!!!


touches of warm wood tones - always  a winner in my book

love the red dials on the cooker...

and this room would brighten anyone's day - what's not to like!!

What are your kitchen faves, do you like colour in your workspace...I would love
to hear your thoughts...

TK xx

3 comments:

  1. umm! now let me see ~ white is crisp and clean and then you can add a few colour touches of your choice!! my favourite pic is the 3rd from the top ~ with a touch of cottage/country xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh numbers 3 and 5 with a number 4 sink. I do love number 8 as well. lol. Have fun deciding on your new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, loving your ideas, you cannot go past white with a bit of timber in the kitchen. And a butler sink - be still my heart...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx