About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Psalms & Songs

Whilst quietly reflecting in church this morning, I pondered again at the many beautiful songs in the hymn book. What a fitting way to mark the commencement of each new week.....a line or two from a chosen hymn.

Now thank we all our God
with heart and hands and voices,
who wondrous things has done,
in whom this world rejoices;
who from our mothers' arms
has blessed us on our way
with countless gifts of love,
and still is ours today.

TK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx