About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gone


I woke this morning
turned to embrace
but you were
gone

where are you my
sweet
my darling one
gone

you have left me
bereft without counsel
without cause, just
gone

i reach out
in vain hope
to touch skin again
gone

I am inspired to try and write by Heather, she is truly a fabulous writer
and she takes part in 5 Minute Fridays...check out what she achieves!!! This is my scribbling from this morning, a couple of minutes writing, no editing, just as it is.

TK xx

8 comments:

  1. beautiful TK, absolutely beautiful.
    unedited is always good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read your writings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely - thank you!

    I have been enjoying getting back into writing - albeit assignments. Miss G is learning about poetry at school - it reminded me how much I love it - amazing how we forget who we are after kids (me having 3 anyway)!

    Thank you again
    Rach xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is lovely, so raw, unedited is best. Thank you for sharing your lovely talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany, this is beautiful! Thank you for your sweet words! I have an award for you on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. The five minute concept is very good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dearest friend TK......this piece has a sense of earthly openess & vulnerability to it which is unique & beautiful.....like you! You are so gifted :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx