About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cafe Moments

your hurt
is plain to see
as you sit
delving into
 thoughts
cafe froth
flicked
on end of spoon
you wage
 war
with the
never changing
acceptance
struggles
with old
familiar patterns
slow down
breathe
my friend
in time this
too will heal
let it be
let it be

TK xx

joining in here

3 comments:

  1. oh friend, how you love... so deep, your heart. so tender, this post. thank you for linking--i'm so sorry i'd already closed it up :( but glad i got to visit, as always. bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful TK, it's like it's me sitting there flicking coffee froth....♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx