About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I had a moment...

the other night a dear friend popped around for a cuppa and a chat...and it was just so lovely...switching off from the world, life and the universe and catching up with what was happening in her space....at the end of the night when I turned to walk back in the house after saying goodbye I had one of those special moments...it had been softly raining all evening and raindrops had clustered on the diosmas out the front.....they sparkled in the evening light just like a string of dancing fairy lights...picture perfect....it made me smile.

TK xx

2 comments:

  1. hello, I received a delightful surprise of kindness. Thank you to you. My head is down in study - barely even a quick blogging fix! xo Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you love those moments??? it's like God, touching down, reminding us he exists...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx