About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Musings...

Can hardly believe that a week has just gone by & we are now into February!!! Time really flies!

Max seems to be settling into school well & we had a seemless morning with no frustrations (by either party!!!) My Max's Morning Routine list seems to be doing the trick & Max checks it off as he goes - yes not an original concept BUT IT WORKS!!!!

I spoke with my youngest sister yesterday via Skype. She is currently living in London & it was so good to speak with her. It made me stop & think about family & how blessed I am. I have a wonderful family & though we live many miles apart, I know that each of them are there for & when I need them, & me there for them.

Family is a blessing & we should always take care not to take a good family network foregranted. So as you approach a new week, stop & consider who you can be thankful for in your family or if that is hard your "family network" - you know those people who are like our family - & send them a note, a prayer, a thought, a message of appreciation somehow, just to let them know you are thinking about them.

In giving we are blessed....in being thankful we are filled.....
"Every time we remember to say "thank you" we experience nothing less than Heaven on earth."~Sarah Ban Breathnach~

Have a blessed week,
TK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx