About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Inspiration 3....


Well my delightful & imaginative 8 year old Max
gets daily inspiration from these guys!!!
Note that these were left on the back seat of my car over the weekend.....
he spends weekends at his dad's place so it always brings a little smile to my face
 & makes me feel closer to him when I find his little creative treasures
 left behind to keep me company while he is gone!!!
GO BIONICLES!!!!!!

Happy inspiring....another idea for your creative flow coming your way tomorrow!!!

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx