About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Musings...

I am musing what kind of tea Alice drank at The Mad Hatter's Tea Party? I so wish I could have been there...don't you...have you ever thrown a "Mad Hatters Tea Party" or any kind of 'tea party'? Do let me know...& be sure to tell me whay kind of tea you served.

TK xx

2 comments:

  1. well, since you asked, my little Miss and I are having a Mad Hatter's Tea Party soon for her 7th birthday party. We have been collecting vintage tea cups for her guests to use and take home as a gift - http://bountifully.blogspot.com/2010/05/would-you-kike-little-more-tea.html.

    As for tea, we will be serving T2's "Very Berry" - I like to think Alice would have enjoyed a drop of this.
    Thanks for popping by my blog, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea of a mad hatters tea party, or any tea party.
    eating cupcakes, cakes, sipping wonderful teas.
    sounds fun

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx