About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thoughts for today...

I have some amazing friends & spent some time over a lovely cuppa with one of my gorgeous friends this morning. She is a high-flyer corporate girl who has just been through yet another difficult time in her life. She is so amazingly strong and beautiful despite all that is thrown at her. It caused me to stop & ponder for a moment:

Lift your face
towards the sun
let the rays
warm you
wrap around
your body
cocoon your soul 
 make you safe.

We need to treasure & look after our friendships each & every day, through the good & the bad, in the celebrations that make life what it is & in the dreary & the mundane. Take just a moment, pause & be thankful for all your beautiful friends today.

TK

2 comments:

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx