About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Sport

This morning I struggled, I mean I really, really struggled...
...to hear the alarm
...to get out of bed
...to get dressed
...to make my coffee
...to put on my boots
...to get in the car
...to stay awake
...to get to Rugby
BUT...
...it was so worth it!!!
Go Mitchell!!!
Go NEDS!!!

TK xx

1 comment:

  1. We have no such struggles as we have "nerdy" boys. My 6 year old just last week asked me the difference between a soccerball and a football. I think my warm weekend bed is safe for a while yet lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx