About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

fabrics & cards.....such a great mix!!

Head on over to http://herewegoloopylou.blogspot.com/ & make your vote count!!!! She is celebrating turning 1 in blog world & has an amazing giveaway......she makes these DIVINE, that is TOTALLY DIVINE fabric cards & needs your help!!!

I am always struggling to find decent, interesting, cute cards to send out as I love cards & now I have found these ones that will deninitely fit the bill!!! Creativeness all round I say~!~

Happy Weekend peoples,

TK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx