About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Musings...

I have just got back form a day of visiting & feeling a little flat....I hate that let down feeling after a long weekend when you are kind of sorry that the long stretch of family time is over & getting ready for another week of school, work, study, life.

Musing what on earth we are going to have for dinner!!!


Maybe I can get a Beef Casserole done in time!!!! I love this rather 70's pot in a retro "happy memories way". I have a little one too, minus the lid but use it for small mornays & macaroni cheeses for Max.

TK xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx