About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My mum is having an on-going love affair...

and it has been going on for quite some time. The weirdest thing about it is that my dad seems to be quite okay with it all?? Now before I go any further I should inform you that my parents are really really in love, have a great marriage and seem to be quite happy and content.
So...how did this affair begin you ask....

Back in the 70's my parents first went away overseas and I think it may have begun to emerge then. They travelled around Europe and the UK.

They then returned in time for my mum to celebrate her 60th Birthday
in France & I think that cemented her affections.

Now in celebration of your birthday today mum here are some lovely piccies of your other great love!!!

French patisseries

French macaroons


Arc de Triomphe
Monet's house and gardens

Provence fields

French coffee
Paris hotels
Paris metro
Champs Elysees
French Boulangeries

To my beautiful mum I love you very much...hope you have a truly fabulous birthday, this is in your honour!!

Also check out her sister (my aunty's) Dianne's new blog "All Things French" http://azfrench.blogspot.com/
for some truly inspired French photography!!!

TK xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx