About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's on my table Tuesday

I decided to join in with Joyce http://joyceliveshere.blogspot.com/ and show you
 what is on my table today........

A scrapbooking catalogue - dangerous move!!!
school note that I am about to enter into my diary, lest I forget!!
cards to send to a couple of friends
my writing book - yes I need to get on with some work
magazine I am perusing and a recipe that is
going into my "must try" pile.

Needless to say there is washing to put out, clothes to iron but having spent the morning helping a friend who is just out of hospital,  think I am more inclined to peruse the magazine!!! maybe I'll get some writing done - there is a piece rattling around in my head!!

Happy Tuesday
TK xx

1 comment:

  1. oh TK how awesome!! Thanks so much for joining in. So glad you have a recipe 'must try' pile too. lol. love it. Love that your table is as busy as mine. As for the rest, yeah, very familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx