About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

At last......

The new series of 'Farmer Wants A Wife' is back on TONIGHT!!!!!
Just can't wait, am I the only sucker (read romantic fool) for
this type of TV reality????


I kinda like this Shaun from WA - well I have to go for the name don't I!!!
(same as my hubby AND same spelling!!!)

TK xx


2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I just read this post!!!! I'll be back in another 40 minutes!!!! I get seriously hooked each season. I am a farm girl at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only reality TV show that I watch. I don't even know if I'll watch this season but I've taped tonights so will catch up at some point. I have to at least see what the farmers are like.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx