About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Wonder......

Woman in a Box Revisited

this painting bemuses me time & time again,
I wonder where the woman in red is,
I wonder what she is thinking,
I wonder if the lounging female in the background
is her at another time....
I wonder.....

What makes you wonder?
Do certain images or pictures
make you stop and think,
what makes you go back and back again
to re-ponder?

TK xx

2 comments:

  1. Now you've got me wondering!! I don't think the lady in red is 'comfortable in her skin' some-thing has annoyed her - maybe it was a flashback to another time, another place. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any pictures of your finished faux wood beam? I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx