About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whats On Your Table - Tuesday


but oops....its Wednesday!!!!
Well we had a REALLY busy full on day at St Kilda
with friends who are over visiting - adults exhausted, kids had a ball
and so when we all arrived back at our place last night I did what is TOTAL
ANATHEMA to me & ordered pizza!!!!

More on our St Kilda day soon.....

TK xx

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, how wonderful, sounds like you had a fabulous day. I so love this What's on your table Tuesday'. Such a lovely glimpse into the lives of my new friends in blogland.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx