About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Musings....

 Our relationships with other women are among our significant emotional bonds. While men provide the sense of other (as husbands and friends), women are mirrors for our femaleness our whole life long. From our symbiotic friendships of preadolescence to our friendships in old age, we look to other women to help us understand and shape our lives.
~Brenda Hunter~


Yes, this is somewhat deep & may require a few moments to really sink in, but it is the saying that has 'jumped out' of the page at me this week. After a lovely afternoon tea with a dear friend yesterday, along with some other beautiful women, it has left me pondering the strength and might of my friendships......I am truly and wonderfully blessed by the friends I have in my life....
TK xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx