About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grateful.....for warmth

Its certainly cold and wintery here in Adelaide this weekend and as I snuggle up and read (well thats reading study notes, you can't have it all!!!!) I am so grateful for beautiful warmth in my home.

( courtesy of picfoto)

I hope whatever you are doing you are keeping warm and having fun!
Remember there is always a host of gratefuls here.

TK xx

6 comments:

  1. Isn't that a darling winter room. I love that cushion. Wouldn't it be great if we had the time, money and drive to change our homes seasonally? But, alas, in reality I have none of those things. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely room, would be a great place to curl up with a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous living room! Hope your Saturday is cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh TK.. haven't visited for ages..
    It sure is a cold and miserable one this weekend!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. snuggle up and keep warm at your place. I do love that cosy room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been quite cold here (6c on Thurs), but not winter-cold since it's 'summer' here. Still, I am also grateful for our warm home.

    I hope you are all prepared for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx