About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Musings.....Jealousy

Jealousy comes from the root word for zeal and means "to burn with an intense fire." It is one of the strongest drives known to man.


O JEALOUS HEART

O jealous heart
be still, be still
and let not your
anger rise
to overwhelm
devouring all
that seeks
what is good,
what is kind


your liquid
venom
spills across
my breast
and causes
me to be
restless
of spirit
of mind

your lust
for another's
doth only tarnish
my decorative
countenance
and makes my
lips sour
tasting only
bitter rind.

Happy Musings my friends, TK xx






1 comment:

  1. oh this gave me the shivers. So well written.
    I do love your little dress that you talked of in your last post, its so lovely and is multi-seasonal. I love, love, love multi-seasonal layering clothing the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx