About Me

My photo
I work, I study, I play, I laugh, I sing out loud, I skip, I drink too much coffee, I love great food, I bake, I write, I try and be a good mum and wife, I sometimes do housework!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things to love

You know when you find those homes you just love...
and you want something just like it for yourself
I think that is envy in a good way, isn't it???

Well here is a home that belongs to 2 rather sophisticated men with stylish tastes....I love so many elements here...
whats not to love!!




(all pics courtesy of apartmentherapy)

Now that I have procrastinated from my studies for a good half hour its time I went and did some work!!

Have a fab day!
TK xx


1 comment:

  1. Get back to it!

    Hehe, very nice, it looks really cosy.

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for blessing me by stopping by my little blog - I always appreciate your comments TK xx